Benchmark support for emerging process and design business
Benchmark are happy to announce their support, for Goodswen Pro-Design Limited an emerging business in the process and design industry. Benchmark have worked with the business owners, to establish the business and build their operating model. Advising on best practice and industry standards to support and quickly build a professional offering to their customers. Benchmark will continue to support this emerging business, to further develop their position in the marketplace across all business sectors
GP-D Offer cost effective design assistance to engineering & aerospace companies. We believe in total collaboration with the client to allow projects to evolve onto a successful conclusion. Armed with decades of experience in the design of chemical process plants, extraction systems, handling systems & product finishing plant, as well as jig/tool and general mechanical engineering we can assist in many disciplines. 2D or 3D, we have competency in a variety of packages, such as AutoCAD, Inventor, Solidworks, Creo & Ansys (plus others). Our work ranges from 2D layouts & feasibility studies to full-3D plant design assemblies, from concept to final production detail drawings. GP-D can digitally prototype your concept ideas with modelling, FEA, flow, motion & dynamic simulations to produce effective designs. We give on-site design assistance as well as ‘hand-holding’ when integrating from 2D to 3D. The gap between engineering & marketing/sales is getting shorter so we are often asked to assist with producing photo-realistic renders of concept designs to bring the vision to life – a picture tells a thousand words. A summary of our services are as follows:
· 2D/3D, Chemical Process Plant Design, product finishing plant design & general plant/mechanical engineering design.
· Extraction system design & simulation (as well as LEV testing).
· Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams for full scale plants (also plant mod’s/updates).
· Process & Finishing plant re-location and/or upgrade consultancy and design.
· 3D CAD Integration assistance.
· On-site or off-site design.
· FEA, CFD (flow simulation), motion & dynamic analysis.
· Technical documentation & manuals.
· Photo realistic rendering & motion captures.
· Detail drawings.
· Process design study assistance (HAZOP, PFMEA etc)
· Layouts & feasibility studies.
We pride ourselves in our friendly & knowledgeable approach, we always strive to work WITH our clients so feel free to contact us as we can assistance in many design requirements.