Adrian Monks, MCMI
Experienced and versatile business leader who thrives on a challenge. Defining, strategic goals followed up by creating the infrastructure and process to deliver them. Empowering and developing those I work with to be better every day, than they were the day before. Passionate about achieving the best solution possible, whist maintaining a positive upbeat view on life and the challenges placed in front of me. Member of the chartered management institute: http://www.managers.org.uk/. Endorsing and upholding its ethos and standards, of professional practice.
- Programme and Project Management – Proven track record in complex global MSP programmes/Prince 2/Agile/P30/PM3 PMO management.
- Transformation and continuous improvement – Gap analysis and transition planning.
- Short to medium term contract delivery – Quickly and effectively making the transition to delivery.
- Stakeholder management – Established record of building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholder.
- Designing and implementing strategic solutions – Analysis of present state and designing and delivering future state.
- Reach volunteer, business consultant – Advising charity and not for profit business start-ups on structure, process and business issues in free time. https://reachskills.org.uk/
- Programme Governance and Design
- Business transformation/Gap Analysis
- Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Details of my qualifications can be found at: https://www.axelos.com/successful-candidates-register
- PMO Manager (P30/PM3)
- NEBOSH Health & Safety Manager
- Business Risk Manager
- Root Cause Analysis Incident Investigator
- Business Continuity Planning